Hi, my name is Rachel and welcome to my store.
After 15 years of working as an Office Administrator I took the plunge and began my leatherwork journey. After 4 years of attending the Saddlery Training Center in Salisbury I gained my Level 3 City and Guilds certificate in Bridle and Saddle making to become a Society of Master Saddlers qualified saddler. Using traditional tools and hand stitching methods, all my products are completely handmade here at my workshop in North Yorkshire, making them a totally unique gift. Please visit my website at rsoleather.com
The magic of The Easy Saddle Hanger is that it is an original design by RSO Leather. Its handmade and handstitched using British bridle leather, making it both a practical and durable addition to your tack box. Its super handy when you need to tack up your horse when you’re out and about on your own.
- – Perfect to use whilst tacking up instead of putting saddle on stable door or leaning against a wall.
- – Saves space in the tack room or narrow walkways as it doesn’t stick out.
- – Really handy when competing or clinics/lessons, especially if you are on your own.
- – It takes up no space at all in horsebox or trailer.
- – Perfect for saddle stockists/saddle fitters to display saddles in tack shops or at events.
- – The strap is long enough for 18″ saddles, dressage, jump or GP, easily clips onto tie rings.
- – Available in Black and Dark Havanna.
For the full range of all the gorgeous hand made leather gifts, please check out the RSO Leather website at www.rsoleather.com
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks from United Kingdom (UK)
Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive your order as all products are hand made.
All items sent within the United Kingdom are sent second class signed for via Royal Mail, these items take roughly 2 working days to be delivered.
Refunds and Returns
We cannot accept returns on bespoke or personalised items unless there is a fault with the product.
Orders will be made to the sizes provided when ordered. Any mistakes when measuring are not the responsibility of RSO Leather. We cannot accept returns or offer refunds on items that were measured wrong.
Upon receiving your order, if you are not satisfied, you have the right to return it within 7 days. This excludes any bespoke or personalised items.
If you intend on returning a product you must let us know in writing or via email, please enclose your name, type of product you would like to return and the reason you want to return your item.
When returning an item you are responsible for postage costs.
All returned items need to be in a new, unused and unmarked condition.
A refund will be given once the item has been returned to us.